A few of my favorite blogs I follow have created summer bucket lists so I’ve decided to follow suit and create one of my own. Maybe if I write them down I’ll be more motivated to cross each one off of my list!
- SUP Lake Austin
- Read at least three books
- Lose my last 10 pounds. Ugh.
- Run 100+ miles. Not in one day silly. By August 31.
- Ride the Bertram Flyer
- Have a picnic at Brushy Creek Lake Park
- Hike/swim McKinney Falls and/or Pedernales Falls
- Walk the new Lady Bird Lake Boardwalk
- Date night at Hill Country Golf & Guitar
- Attend the Ice Cream Festival. Seriously?! A festival for ice cream?! CAN’T. WAIT!!!!!
- Get Lucas to try ice cream at festival
- RV caravan to Big Bend National Park with a three year old, husband and my parents. Are you crazy you ask?! I think so. CAN’T. WAIT!!!!!
- See the bats emerge from the Congress St. bridge
- Get a facial
What’s on your summer bucket list?!